Thursday 22 July 2010

Chelsea @ Latitude!


Chelsea @ Latitude!


Last weekend was very exciting. Along with a handful of new graduates from my course (BA (Hons) Textile Design) I was invited to showcase my latest collection at the innovative music festival Latitude. The setting was magical with the catwalk running straight across the lake and onto the Waterfront Stage upon which the Elite models strutted and posed.

Seeing my garments being professionally modeled was brilliant, but even more so as it was in such a fresh and inspiring way. The whole event was wonderfully surreal and entertaining and it was great to be a part of it.



Chelsea @ Latitude!


Chelsea @ Latitude!


Chelsea @ Latitude!


Photographs of my designs by Daniel Sims, more to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment